Product Manager - Data Platform
You enjoy working with data - how it flows, is tracked, and how it’s displayed to customers. You are committed in your drive to improve the core customer experience. You love solving puzzles, methodically thinking through problems, dissecting complex systems, and simplifying those systems for end users to have a seamless, intuitive experience.
As the Product Manager, Data at RealMassive you’ll be leading the product design and future vision of our data distribution, visualization and analytics products. You will own the backlog and product requests to decide what additional data we will ingest as well as how data insights will come together for our customers. You will communicate those to a team of engineers, collaborate with design, a/b test, measure, and refine new features to deliver a premier experience. You will partner with our leaders to understand objectives and customer feedback, and then work very closely alongside our engineers make them a reality.
- Conduct market research, competitive gap analysis, and identify potential commercially available solutions
- Build and maintain a quality dashboard to measure the dimensions and metrics of our database
- Run user tests and customer interviews both in person and through online tools to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Work with design to prototype, test and finalize requirements for future data visualization products and analytics tools for our customers
- Iterate with design, marketing, and sales to understand prospect experiences and identify unmet needs.
- Work with the engineering team with an agile mindset and process to define, elaborate, and implement user stories.
- Participate in scrum process and own backlog for future product development
- 7+ years of experience building both business-to-business and consumer-focused products
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, specifically working with data products, data mining, AI and data ingestion and analytics tools
- Significant experience working with complex datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and inquisitive nature
- Experience with Tableau and building analytics dashboards a plus
- You are self-motivated and able to complete tasks on time, with minimal oversight
- You like to be challenged and work well under pressure
- You use A/B testing to drive improvement in customer experience and business results
- You have worked closely with engineering in scrum and agile product development environments
- You are coachable, a quick learner, and are eager to learn new products, methods, and industries
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You are flexible and can rapidly adapt to change in a dynamic startup environment
- A 4-year degree in computer science, data science or related field
HOW TO APPLY:
If your career preference is to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where your success is measured by your contribution to the team—we should talk.
Please complete the online application as well as the behavioral assessment at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/bpLvA
● Market-competitive compensation, to include equity
● Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
● Company sponsored long-term disability
● Unlimited vacation
● Maternity/paternity leave
● Flexible working options
● Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short-term disability
● Enjoy catered lunch several times per week + snacks + fancy coffees
WHY JOIN US:
At RealMassive, our strength is our knowledgeable, passionate and creative people. We are commercial real estate’s only real-time, big data solution and property marketplace dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions to modernize a $15 Trillion industry. Our products are designed to break down the barriers that have traditionally isolated data and insights from those who benefit the most from an open data environment. We strive to make the lives of our customers easier through information and access, which in turn helps local communities around the country grow and thrive.
Whether you work in engineering, data science, product, sales or operations, at RealMassive, we are all focused on the same mission and vision – to be the world’s source of commercial real estate data and insights. We are focused, dedicated and committed to improving the lives of our customers by staying experimental, agile and innovative.
Our culture is built on inclusion, integrity and ideation. We value the voices, thoughts and passions of every employee and believe that success is collaborative, not individual. When you join RealMassive, you’ll instantly help our customers make better decisions, create opportunities, move faster and improve the commercial real estate transaction experience.
ABOUT REAL MASSIVE:
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. The marketplace makes it easy for business owners, entrepreneurs, brokers, developers and investors to find the perfect property to start and grow their business in small rural communities or major metropolitan areas.
With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring and dispositioning commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.