Content Marketing Strategist
What we’re looking for:
RealMassive is in search of a talented, ambitious and curious marketing strategist with experience managing content, social and digital programs to join the team. This person will be responsible for developing, experimenting, managing and executing content initiatives across multiple platforms designed to reach and influence a highly conversational audience. You will be tasked with creating engaging content and programs that reach and attract audiences while influencing and educating them about the value of real-time data and inspiring them to imagine and realize what’s possible.
The right candidate is energized by a fast-paced startup environment and willing to roll up their sleeves to meet any challenge. From writing blog posts to engaging influencers across social channels, the Content Marketing Strategist is the perfect balance of art and science. An ambitious self-starter with a natural curiosity to understand how their work impacts the entire customer journey.
Come help us define the standard for marketing in commercial real estate.
This role supports the Marketing team, and reports to the VP of Marketing. This is a full-time position at our Austin, TX headquarters.
What you offer:
- You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and working towards conquering goals - you’ve got grit.
- You have an unwavering student mentality – you’re hungry to learn
- You’re known to maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude
- You take initiative, express ideas and drive projects to completion
- You’re a chameleon. You adapt quickly and diligently and are able to multi-task/shift from various tasks
- You’re a stellar written and verbal communicator
- You’re passionate about all facets of marketing and eager to gain experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- You can write. Better yet, you love to write. You feel confident cranking out engaging copy that communicates the brand’s voice and company culture.
What you’ll do:
- Create various marketing materials including but not limited to: blog posts, webinars, social media posts, whitepapers, website revisions, print and digital collateral and thought-leadership pieces.
- Own the tone and voice of the RealMassive brand by editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy and style
- Track and analyze key blog health metrics to optimize and develop content based on performance
- Monitor competitor blogs, social platform and search trends to identify opportunities for organic traffic growth and page ranking
- Collaborate with sales and marketing departments to drive qualified traffic and web conversions
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Help define SEO strategy and techniques to improve site performance and increase visibility
- Strategically identify target audiences and devise campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert
- Create light weight designs, infographics and other digital collateral using Canva and Adobe Suite for distribution across all digital marketing platforms
- Support the planning and execution of online marketing and branding campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Department to build and execute on comprehensive editorial calendar in support of the marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 2+ years experience managing social media platforms and proven success of developing compelling content for a company/organization
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Basic knowledge of SEM & SEO strategy and optimization
- Proficiency with marketing technology/platforms, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- CRM and Marketing Automation tools like Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, etc. - a plus!
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress – a double plus!
- Market-competitive compensation, to include equity
- Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Company sponsored long-term disability
- Unlimited vacation
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible working options
- Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short-term disability
- Enjoy catered lunch several times per week + snacks + fancy coffees
Why join us:
At RealMassive, our strength is our knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. Our products are designed to break down the barriers that have traditionally isolated data and insights from those who benefit the most from an open data environment. We strive to make the lives of our customers easier through information and access, which in turn helps local communities around the country grow and thrive.
Whether you work in engineering, data science, product or sales, at RealMassive, we are all focused on the same mission and vision – to be the world’s source of commercial real estate data and insights. We are focused, dedicated and committed to improving the lives of our customers by staying experimental, agile and innovative.
Our culture is built on inclusion, integrity and ideation. We value the voices, thoughts and passions of every employee and believe that success is collaborative, not individual. When you join RealMassive, you’ll instantly be helping our customers make better decisions, create opportunities, move faster and improve the commercial real estate transaction experience.
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring and dispositioning commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
If you feel you are a fit and want to jump on this ship, we welcome you to apply.
Please complete the online application as well as the behavioral assessment at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/XbYLm