Director, Broker Relations
RealMassive is an Austin-based tech startup disrupting a $15 trillion industry by connecting every person and place in a modern, global commercial real estate (CRE) marketplace. We leverage big data to provide CRE pros with intuitive property list and search tools, digital marketing capabilities, and real-time performance analytics. Our digital marketplace is the nexus between tenants, investors, owners, properties, and brokers.
We’re in fast-growth mode and seeking the most talented and ambitious candidates to help us scale our business quickly.
Culture is the core of RealMassive as we strive to support an employee-driven collaborative, creative, and inclusive environment. Headquartered in ATX, we exemplify the best of the startup environment. You will find us working hard on a mission to transform the industry and then, you’ll find us regularly enjoying catered team lunches, local happy hours, impromptu indoor rock-climbing excursions, or picnics in Zilker Park!! We only employ the most ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial-minded teammates focused on achieving HUGE outcomes…hence our name. We can’t disrupt an industry operating as status-quo – we have to not only be different but BETTER in every facet of the brand experience. In our short lifespan, RealMassive has won the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award twice, along with a designation for Austin’s Inno’s 50 on Fire.
We are in need of a results-oriented yet highly personable leader to forge strong relationships within the commercial real estate broker community. The primary objective of this role is to convince this community to participate in our highly innovative RealMassive marketplace platform. To achieve this, the successful candidate must be able to develop C-level relationships with all the leading commercial real estate brokerages throughout the country. The ideal candidate must be hungry with a hunter’s mindset and incredibly strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. In addition, he/she must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, startup environment. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales but will engage with other internal teams as well. The Director, Broker Relations will also be engaging on a day-to-day basis with brokers across the Commercial Real Estate industry. We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for internal promotion and an environment that emphasizes continuous professional growth. We’re a startup with nothing but “blue ocean” market opportunities, which means there’s no standard blueprint for success. This role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, critical thinking skills and the desire to make a lasting impact.
- Establishing long-lasting partnerships between RealMassive and commercial real estate brokerages and individual brokers
- Execution and management of regular outbound engagement campaigns which will also include cold calling when necessary
- Detailed measurement and tracking of all activities
- Development of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure overall performance
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in business development or sales
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a demonstrated ability of development strong, working relationships
- You are coachable, a quick learner, and are eager to learn new products, methods, and industries
- You are self-motivated and able to complete tasks on time with minimal oversight
- You are a team player and a solution seeker
- You are a critical and strategic thinker and can think quickly on your feet to overcome any objections and/or issues
- You are flexible and can rapidly adapt to change in a dynamic startup environment
- You are analytical with the ability to provide insights and feedback on the market environment
- Experience working in small or early stage startups
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate (desired but not required)
- Market-competitive compensation
- Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Company sponsored long-term disability
- Unlimited vacation
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible working options
- Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short term disability
- Enjoy catered lunch several times per week + snacks + fancy coffees
- Our office is fun and comfortable - lounge in our relaxation room
- Lots of team building events and company happy hours
- Lots of amenities and restaurants nearby
HOW TO APPLY
If your career preference is to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where your success is measured by your contribution to the team—we should talk.
No recruiters or contractors please.