Director of Enterprise Data Sales
About the Role:
Successful, growing company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. You must have prior success selling conceptual solutions and products to end-users at medium and large size companies against an incumbent vendor. You must have exceptional hunting and qualification skills, be effective overcoming resistance, and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. You must be a hard-working self-starter and have the desire to earn more than your current income. You must have at least 2 years sales experience, be trainable, and have tremendous desire to earn over $200,000 within 2 years. Experience with SaaS, database products, commercial real estate a plus, but is not required. You must have prior income of at least $100,000, with at least half coming from commission.
- Generate new business through prospecting, engaging, and closing deals at key target accounts
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement within an assigned list of accounts and markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with champions at key target accounts
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be an ambassador for the company, our technology, and the thought leadership we create in the space
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. The marketplace makes it easy for business owners, entrepreneurs, brokers, developers and investors to find the perfect property to start and grow their business in small rural communities or major metropolitan areas.
With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring, dispositioning, and valuing commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.