Director of Enterprise Sales
RealMassive is an Austin-based tech startup disrupting a $15 trillion industry by connecting every person and place in a modern, global commercial real estate (CRE) marketplace. We leverage big data to provide CRE pros with intuitive property list and search tools, digital marketing capabilities, and real-time performance analytics. Our digital marketplace is the nexus between tenants, investors, owners, properties, and brokers.
We’re in fast-growth mode and seeking the most talented and ambitious candidates to help us scale our business quickly.
Culture is the core of RealMassive as we strive to support an employee-driven collaborative, creative, and inclusive environment. Headquartered in ATX, we exemplify the best of the startup environment. You will find us working hard on a mission to transform the industry and then, you’ll find us regularly enjoying catered team lunches, local happy hours, impromptu indoor rock-climbing excursions, or picnics in Zilker Park!! We only employ the most ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial-minded teammates focused on achieving HUGE outcomes…hence our name. We can’t disrupt an industry operating as status-quo – we have to not only be different but BETTER in every facet of the brand experience. In our short lifespan, RealMassive has won the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award twice, along with a designation for Austin’s Inno’s 50 on Fire.
We are seeking a highly motivated and competitive sales executive who is experienced in growing sales within an enterprise-class client base. The Director of Enterprise Sales role will have ownership over and carry a quota for assigned territories and named accounts. Successful candidates will be experts at developing relationships, telling a powerful value proposition story, and end-to-end pipeline and relationship management.
This is a salaried position with uncapped commissions that requires a successful track record of prospecting and partnering with outside companies to successfully grow sales of data products. A winner must be able to execute both strategically & tactically.
THE CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE
As a sales leader working for a start-up, you will be faced with the common challenge of creating awareness within your target account base. You will also be entering markets that have been traditionally served by a single large entrenched competitor although you will also find a willingness for the potential buyer to discuss alternatives. Finally, due to the size of the client base you will be targeting, you may also be faced with sales cycles that last anywhere from 3-6 months.
WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOU TO WIN
If you are extroverted, love building relationships, can network, communicate well, and have an ability to juggle multiple sales opportunities, then this role may be for you. You will need to understand the industry, the buyer, and the key reasons why potential clients would value our data solutions. To be successful, you will need to both market and sell solutions at the C-level.
- Generate new business through prospecting, engaging, and closing deals at key target accounts
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement within an assigned list of accounts and markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with champions at key target accounts
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be an ambassador for the company, our technology, and the thought leadership that we are creating in the space
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of complex SaaS or data sales experience
- Proven ability of showing consistent achievement of enterprise sales quota
- Experience managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting, and reporting
- Experience selling directly to clients with revenues of $100M or more
- Experience working in small company and/or start-up environments
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong competitive drive
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Experience in selling data products strongly preferred
- Market-competitive compensation
- Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Company sponsored long-term disability
- Unlimited vacation
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible working options
- Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short term disability
- Enjoy catered lunch several times per week + snacks + fancy coffees
- Our office is fun and comfortable - lounge in our relaxation room
- Lots of team building events and company happy hours
- Lots of amenities and restaurants nearby
HOW TO APPLY
If your career preference is to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where your success is measured by your contribution to the team—we should talk.
Please complete the online application as well as the behavioral assessment at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/GoKQg