Sr. Cloud Engineer
About the Role:
The RealMassive engineering team is looking for an experienced Devops Expert who is well versed in the Cloud Infrastructure and application automation, infrastructure as code, and CI/CD. An exceptional candidate for this role would be someone who has an aptitude and drive for innovation, problem solving, develop process and procedures that can help with rapid product delivery and enable continuous improvement.
The candidate will be responsible for working with other engineers in the team to design and develop scalable, secure, and high-performance solutions in the cloud and help enable product innovation from ideation to product delivery for the company and provide support for DevOps tools and services to improve overall experience for the product development.
This role reports directly to the VP of Engineering and is located in Austin, TX.
- Design, build and maintain the cloud infrastructure to scale and support product development and big data environment
- Automate the infrastructure necessary to deliver metrics, scalability and performance
- Deploy releases to higher environments (Dev/QA/Prod) thru automation
- Strong practical Linux and Windows systems administration skills in the cloud
- Strong scripting skills with one or more of the following: Powershell, Python, Bash
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Overall experience of 7-10 years in relevant or similar industry and with 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong working experience with Containerized environments in AWS
- Strong working experience of networking and security in AWS –VPCs and Subnets, IP Addressing, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and Route 53
- Experience with GitHub code repository management and support
- Experience working in an Agile software development and DevOps
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, Postman)
- Experience with AWS ECS and EKS clusters and Lambda
- Setup and manage the tools used by RealMassive teams
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Best-in-class benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Company sponsored long-term disability
- Unlimited vacation
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible working options
- Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short-term disability
- Enjoy catered lunch several times per week + snacks + fancy coffees
Why join us:
At RealMassive, our strength is our knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. We are commercial real estate’s only real-time, big data solution and property marketplace dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions to modernize a $15 Trillion industry. Our products are designed to break down the barriers that have traditionally isolated data and insights from those who benefit the most from an open data environment. We strive to make the lives of our customers easier through information and access, which in turn helps local communities around the country grow and thrive.
Whether you work in engineering, data science, product, sales or operations, at RealMassive, we are all focused on the same mission and vision – to be the world’s source of commercial real estate data and insights. We are focused, dedicated and committed to improving the lives of our customers by staying experimental, agile and innovative.
Our culture is built on inclusion, integrity and ideation. We value the voices, thoughts and passions of every employee and believe that success is collaborative, not individual. When you join RealMassive, you’ll instantly help our customers make better decisions, create opportunities, move faster and improve the commercial real estate transaction experience.
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. The marketplace makes it easy for business owners, entrepreneurs, brokers, developers and investors to find the perfect property to start and grow their business in small rural communities or major metropolitan areas.
With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring and dispositioning commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
If your career preference is to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where your success is measured by your contribution to the team—we should talk.
Please complete the online application as well as the behavioral assessment at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/VK1Qx